store now open details +
469 Toorak Rd
P : (03) 9826 0740
F : (03) 9827 9723
How we do it
We check the health of your eyes
- We use the Latest technology
- Painless scanning
- No drops are used
- No blurred vision afterwards
- We help check your risk of General Diseases, Diabetes
Hypertension and Stroke
What do we check for?
We check to see if you have or are at risk of:
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetes, heart disease & high blood pressure
Why should you have a check with us?
- Diabetes can create severe and often sudden loss of vision.
- Only half the people who have diabetes know they have it.
- Glaucoma is usually painless and slow but can cause a sudden and painful disturbance to vision in isolated cases.
- Only half the people who have glaucoma know they have it.
- Macular Degeneration is usually gradual but can occasionally cause sudden loss of central vision .
- The prevalence of eye disease increases with ageing.
- Our Optometristss and Ophthalmologist share the medical care that you need. Information gained from the latest technology that eyescan provides, allows them to work together to better care for your vision and general health.
How do we do the checks?
- Our staff are experienced ophthalmologists, optometrists and optical dispensers.
- We use state-of-the-art scanning technology.
- Specialised scans for different parts of the eye
- Your eyes are not touched for scans
- No drops are use for most scans
- Your vision will not be blurred afterwards in the majority of cases
- In up 30 minutes depending on the number of scans done